- A day after torrential rains, heart-wrenching scenes in Kerala’s high rangeson October 17, 2021 at 8:06 am
The unexpected torrential rain, which pounded the village on Saturday, washed away every penny of her life time earnings and made her homeless all of a sudden.
- Petrol, diesel prices hiked for 4th consecutive day; petrol rises to Rs 105.84 in Delhion October 17, 2021 at 8:04 am
- Govt seeks applications for 20 judicial, technical members at NCLT, NCLATon October 17, 2021 at 8:01 am
As many as 15 posts, including that of 9 judicial members and 6 technical members, are to be filled up at the NCLT. Besides, applications have been invited for 3 positions of judicial members and 2 of technical members at the National Company Law Appellate Tribunal (NCLAT).
- Ashok Gehlot-Rahul Gandhi meeting: Will a Cabinet expansion be enough for Sachin Pilot loyalists?on October 17, 2021 at 7:44 am
The meeting comes in the wake of a power tussle between Ashok Gehlot and Sachin Pilot who had revolted last year. Pilot loyalists have been demanding cabinet expansion in the state.
- Bhanwari Devi murder case key accused Mahipal Maderna dies after fight with canceron October 17, 2021 at 7:26 am
According to family friend Ram Prakash, Maderna was undergoing therapy at his residence in Jodhpur after returning from Chennai following treatment.
- ‘Why can’t we study?’ – Afghan girls still barred from schoolon October 17, 2021 at 7:23 am
On September 18, Afghanistan’s new Islamist rulers ordered male teachers and boys aged 13 and over back to secondary schools, picking up an academic year already cut short by violence and the Covid-19 pandemic.
- Kerala rains: At least 15 people dead in Kavali, Kottayam; Army, NDRF conduct rescue opson October 17, 2021 at 7:23 am
- IT department detects tax evasion worth crores after raids on two business entitieson October 17, 2021 at 7:13 am
The first group is engaged in digital marketing and campaign management and the raids were carried out at seven premises located in Bengaluru, Surat, Chandigarh and Mohali, the Central Board of Direct Taxes (CBDT) said in a statement
Some of the links in this article are "affiliate links", a link with a special tracking code. This means if you click on an affiliate link and purchase the item, we will receive an affiliate commission. The price of the item is the same whether it is an affiliate link or not. Regardless, we only recommend products or services we believe will add value to our readers. By using the affiliate links, you are helping support our Website, and we genuinely appreciate your support.