- Women’s BBL: Shafali Verma, Radha Yadav Help Sydney Sixers Beat Hobart Hurricaneson October 17, 2021 at 8:25 am
Verma struck 57 off 50 balls with six hits to the fence in Sixers’ successful run chase against Hurricane, who made 125 for nine.
- Pakistan At ICC T20 World Cup 2021, Live Streaming: Squad, Full Schedule, Group And How To Watchon October 17, 2021 at 7:52 am
Check Pakistan’s ICC Men’s T20 World Cup 2021 fixtures, match timings, venues, squad, group and telecast details.
- India At ICC T20 World Cup 2021, Live Streaming: Squad, Full Schedule, Group And How To Watchon October 17, 2021 at 6:52 am
Check India’s ICC Men’s T20 World Cup 2021 fixtures, match timings, venues, squad, group and telecast details.
- Apple offers 20% bonus in India for adding money to Apple IDon October 17, 2021 at 6:24 am
Users are being notified about a 20 per cent bonus when adding funds to an Indian Apple ID account, citing a developer on Twitter
- Ligue 1: Holders Lille Lose At Clermont Foot, Lyone Beat Monacoon October 17, 2021 at 6:06 am
Lille’s form picked up in recent matches, but coach Jocelyn Gourvennec’s side fell behind in the 32nd minute when left back Vital N’Simba hit a smart half-volley.
- Adelaide weather forecaston October 17, 2021 at 8:01 pm
Monday Increasing sunshine 12°C – 24°CTuesday Sunny 9°C – 25°CWednesday Mostly cloudy 14°C – 30°CThursday Possible shower 15°C – 22°C
- Adelaide weatheron October 17, 2021 at 8:01 pm
Adelaide weather radar Satellite cloud map
- Current weather for Adelaide at 7:10pm CDTon October 17, 2021 at 8:01 pm
Temperature: 21.9°C Feels like: 21.0°CDew point: 6.2°C Relative humidity: 36%Wind: N at 0 km/h, gusting to 0 km/h Rain: 0.0mm since 9amPressure: 1010.1 hPa
- Long COVID may not be as fatal as acute COVID-19 but can worsen existing ailmentson October 17, 2021 at 7:49 am
About half of people with long-COVID reported an improvement in their symptoms after getting the vaccine
- Why 2.3 million US children could miss out on expanded tax crediton October 17, 2021 at 7:49 am
About 67 million US children are eligible for new benefits, but some of the most vulnerable are missing out.