- Live Streaming Of Sri Lanka Vs Namibia, ICC T20 World Cup: When And Where To Watch SL Vs NAM Cricket Matchon October 17, 2021 at 9:20 am
Former champions Sri Lanka clash with fast-rising Namibia. Check match and telecast details of ICC T20 World Cup 2021, Group A fixture.
- Women’s BBL: Shafali Verma, Radha Yadav Help Sydney Sixers Beat Hobart Hurricaneson October 17, 2021 at 8:25 am
Verma struck 57 off 50 balls with six hits to the fence in Sixers’ successful run chase against Hurricane, who made 125 for nine.
- Pakistan At ICC T20 World Cup 2021, Live Streaming: Squad, Full Schedule, Group And How To Watchon October 17, 2021 at 7:52 am
Check Pakistan’s ICC Men’s T20 World Cup 2021 fixtures, match timings, venues, squad, group and telecast details.
- India At ICC T20 World Cup 2021, Live Streaming: Squad, Full Schedule, Group And How To Watchon October 17, 2021 at 6:52 am
Check India’s ICC Men’s T20 World Cup 2021 fixtures, match timings, venues, squad, group and telecast details.
- Apple offers 20% bonus in India for adding money to Apple IDon October 17, 2021 at 6:24 am
Users are being notified about a 20 per cent bonus when adding funds to an Indian Apple ID account, citing a developer on Twitter
- Adelaide weather forecaston October 17, 2021 at 8:42 pm
Monday Increasing sunshine 12°C – 24°CTuesday Sunny 9°C – 25°CWednesday Mostly cloudy 14°C – 30°CThursday Possible shower 15°C – 22°C
- Adelaide weatheron October 17, 2021 at 8:42 pm
Adelaide weather radar Satellite cloud map
- Current weather for Adelaide at 7:10pm CDTon October 17, 2021 at 8:42 pm
Temperature: 21.9°C Feels like: 21.0°CDew point: 6.2°C Relative humidity: 36%Wind: N at 0 km/h, gusting to 0 km/h Rain: 0.0mm since 9amPressure: 1010.1 hPa
- Long COVID may not be as fatal as acute COVID-19 but can worsen existing ailmentson October 17, 2021 at 7:49 am
About half of people with long-COVID reported an improvement in their symptoms after getting the vaccine
- Why 2.3 million US children could miss out on expanded tax crediton October 17, 2021 at 7:49 am
About 67 million US children are eligible for new benefits, but some of the most vulnerable are missing out.
- Azadi ka Amrit Mahotsav: Defence contingent running from Jhansi reaches Agraon October 17, 2021 at 9:12 am
“The reason we started the run from Jhansi was because it is the place of Rani Laxmi Bai, who led one of the first fights for Independence against the British. We’ll be reaching Delhi on October 21 and the reason we chose this date is that on October 21, Subhash Chandra Bose formed the first government in exile,” said Jogendra Chandna.
- ‘Government killings’ have replaced ‘contract killings’ with help of Central agencies: Sanjay Rauton October 17, 2021 at 9:04 am
“Is there a rule of law or (a rule of) raids in Maharashtra? This is the question which comes to one’s mind considering the record-break raids being conducted through Central investigating agencies,” Raut wrote in the weekly column ‘Rokhthok’ in the Sena mouthpiece ‘Saamana’ of which he is the executive editor.
- Kerala Rain: IMD issues ‘Yellow alert’ in 11 districts of state; death toll rises to 15on October 17, 2021 at 8:51 am
The alert has been issued for Thiruvananthapuram, Kollam, Pathanamthitta, Kottayam, Alapuzha, Ernakulam, Idukki, Thrissur, Palakkad, Malappuram and Kozhikode districts.
- J-K encounter: 3 detained for questioning as search ops enter day 7 in Poonch-Rajouri forestson October 17, 2021 at 8:32 am
Five Army personnel, including a junior commissioned officer (JCO), laid down their lives in a fierce gunfight during a counter-insurgency operation in Surankote forest on Monday. Four soldiers, including another JCO, died in another encounter in the Mendhar sector on Thursday evening.
- Over 40 million register on e-Shram portal: Ministeron October 17, 2021 at 8:32 am
“As per the data, 40.9 million workers have registered on the portal. Of these around 50.02% beneficiaries are female and 49.98% are male,” the ministry said on Sunday.