- Would you pay for a visa waiver to travel to Europe? Let us know what you thinkon June 30, 2022 at 12:49 pm
… of security databases including Europol, Interpol, the Schengen Information System, Eurodac …
- Do You Have News to Share? Get It Published.on June 30, 2022 at 12:49 pm
With EIN Presswire press release distribution services you will reach decision makers and journalists plus get valuable SEO benefits.
- Extradition of Gupta brothers still to be finalised – Ronald Lamolaon June 30, 2022 at 12:47 pm
… the Red Notices issued by Interpol. He also said the NPA … authorities in the UAE and Interpol as required, acting in full …
- 300 Arrests in Global Crackdown on Human Trafficking Groupson June 30, 2022 at 12:36 pm
… cases linked to previous INTERPOL operations. For example, … -checked his passport against INTERPOL’s databases. “These … right,” said Jürgen Stock, INTERPOL’s Secretary General. Proving … crosschecking this document against INTERPOL’s SLTD databases. The …
- Zarakolu: Nothing will change, decisions are taken by courts here, not by governmenton June 30, 2022 at 11:58 am
… .” ‘Turkey abuses the Interpol mechanism’ Ragıp Zarakolu … purposes and applying to the Interpol’s extradition mechanism to … . A request was made via Interpol. This request was referred to …
Asia Pacific News & Breaking News Today | AP News Discover the latest news from Asia brought to you by The Associated Press. Get all of the latest breaking news, analysis, and investigations.
- WHO: COVID-19 cases rising nearly everywhere in the worldby AP NEWS on June 30, 2022 at 10:28 am
GENEVA (AP) — The number of new coronavirus cases rose by 18% in the last week, with more than 4.1 million cases reported globally, according to the World Health Organization. The U.N. health agency said in its latest weekly report on the pandemic that the worldwide number of deaths remained relatively similar to the week before, at about 8,500.
- Asia stocks mixed after Wall St down, China manufacturing upby AP NEWS on June 30, 2022 at 5:57 am
BEIJING (AP) — Asian stock markets were mixed Thursday after the U.S. economy contracted and China reported stronger factory activity. Shanghai and Hong Kong gained, while Tokyo and Seoul declined.
- Sri Lanka crisis gives India chance to gain sway vs Chinaby AP NEWS on June 30, 2022 at 5:12 am
NEW DELHI (AP) — Sri Lanka’s strategic location has attracted outsized interest in the small island nation from regional giants China and India for more than a decade, with Beijing and its free-flowing loans and infrastructure investments widely seen as having gained the upper hand in the quest for influence.
- Top Asian News 5:02 a.m. GMTby AP NEWS on June 30, 2022 at 4:04 am
Dictator’s son Marcos Jr. takes oath as Philippine president
- Dictator’s son Marcos Jr taking oath as Philippine presidentby AP NEWS on June 30, 2022 at 1:46 am
MANILA, Philippines (AP) — Ferdinand Marcos Jr., the namesake son of an ousted dictator, is to be sworn in as Philippine president Thursday in one of history’s greatest political comebacks but which opponents say was pulled off by whitewashing his family’s image.